began service in Montreal in 1955 and has grown today
into one of the most modern Maintenance, Completion &
Refurbishing centers in North America with over 200,000
square feet of hangar and workshops with highly specialized
mechanics, technicians, craftspersons, and engineers.
With the opening our new International Sales and Customer
support office in Stansted Airport, UK we are better positioned
to respond to our overseas clients in a timely manner.
The soon-to-be-expanded 200,000 sq. ft. operation in Montreal
is an Authorized Center of Excellence (ACE), with one
of the most modern and complete ranges of specialized
tooling, certified spares, processes, mechanical and avionics
support in the industry. Innotech’s Montreal service
center is a top choice for Global owners; we offer a complete
range of services and make full use of the competitive
advantages of our location.
The service center is located in Montreal’s unique
“aerospace cluster”; it is only a short
distance from Bombardier’s own manufacturing plant,
a Flight Safety and CAE training centers, a Rolls-Royce
engine maintenance and overhaul center, and Messier
Dowty, which makes the landing gear assemblies for the
Global family of aircraft. This proximity to a concentration
of suppliers allows Innotech to deliver faster service
than any competitor.
Our commitment is to be the world leader in corporate
aircraft completion, maintenance, refurbishment and
Innotech’s day-to-day mission is:
To produce high quality, leading edge products and services
To consistently meet our scheduled commitments,
To focus on total customer satisfaction,
To continuously improve our working environment.
- We must act and conduct ourselves with integrity
and good faith.
- We must live by the basic principles of trust,
dignity and respect towards our customers, fellow
employees and suppliers.
- Safety is the foundation of our business.
- Quality can never be sacrificed or compromised.
Employees – our most important asset
- We must build trust by communicating openly with
other team members and follow through on commitments
- We must be sensitive to the needs, feelings and
capabilities of others.
- We must approach each other in a non-threatening
and pleasant manner and treat each other with respect.
- There must always exist fair and equal opportunity
for employment, to ensure each employee can achieve
- Employees must be empowered to ensure success and
be recognized for their contribution.
- We must continuously improve our way of life through
the development of employee competence, commitment
and involvement in a safe, open and supportive work
- We must be recognized as a full Customer Service
- We must meet our contractual obligations.
- We must be proactive and anticipate our customers’
- We must listen and show understanding.
- We must communicate on a regular basis to keep
the customer informed.
- We must provide what was promised, dependably and
- Our efforts must be rewarded by adequate returns
from the investment provided to us. We must earn adequate
- Assets must be utilized effectively and expenditures
must be controlled.
- Our financial statements must accurately reflect
- We must continuously invest in our company to ensure
our services remain superior.